Central Lancashire Integrated Care Partnership
We’re bringing together the NHS, local councils and voluntary, community and faith sector organisations across Preston, Chorley and South Ribble to improve the health, care and wellbeing of local people.
We want the very best health and care system for people living across Preston, Chorley and South Ribble. We want to create the health and care services people have told us they expect to see.
By working more closely together as a partnership we aim to:
- Help you to live a full, active life doing what you enjoy
- Remove barriers between health and social care services
- Provide more care within local communities where it is appropriate
- Include you in the design of services to meet your needs
- Improve your experiences of local services
- Make sure our services are sustainable for the future
Have you heard about the possible options for changes to health and care services across central Lancashire, including at our local hospitals? Find out more at our pop up community events
Have your say on your experiences of health and care service developments through the Our Health Our Care programme
Four separate and independent groups of clinical experts have advised central Lancashire’s health and care system that it must change the way the area’s hospital services are configured if it is to continue providing safe and high quality care.