Central Lancashire Integrated Care Partnership
We’re bringing together the NHS, local councils and voluntary, community and faith sector organisations across Preston, Chorley and South Ribble to improve the health, care and wellbeing of local people.
We want the very best health and care system for people living across Preston, Chorley and South Ribble. We want to create the health and care services people have told us they expect to see.
By working more closely together as a partnership we aim to:
- Help you to live a full, active life doing what you enjoy
- Remove barriers between health and social care services
- Provide more care within local communities where it is appropriate
- Include you in the design of services to meet your needs
- Improve your experiences of local services
- Make sure our services are sustainable for the future
People living across Preston, Chorley and South Ribble will benefit from a new approach being adopted by local GP surgeries which aims to better support peoples’ non-medical needs.
Results from independent research recently carried out with local residents showed that 93 per cent of people felt change is needed.
A new website, which aims to signpost Preston residents to help they might need, has now been offficially launched. The 'Help in Preston' website brings together information from a wide range of services, all based in Preston, and available to local residents.