Central Lancashire Integrated Care Partnership
We’re bringing together the NHS, local councils and voluntary, community and faith sector organisations across Preston, Chorley and South Ribble to improve the health, care and wellbeing of local people.
We want the very best health and care system for people living across Preston, Chorley and South Ribble. We want to create the health and care services people have told us they expect to see.
By working more closely together as a partnership we aim to:
- Help you to live a full, active life doing what you enjoy
- Remove barriers between health and social care services
- Provide more care within local communities where it is appropriate
- Include you in the design of services to meet your needs
- Improve your experiences of local services
- Make sure our services are sustainable for the future
The collective efforts of Chorley GP practices to improve the health and wellbeing of local residents have been shortlisted for a prominent national award.
Secretary of State Matt Hancock visits central Lancashire
The Joint Committee of Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) for the Our Health Our Care programme met in public on Wednesday 28 August 2019 to discuss the options development element of the programme.